Happy to share that, We seek an experienced and highly motivated Zonal Sales Manager (Male/Female) to join our sales team. As an ZSM, you will develop relationships with new and existing clients, understand their needs, and provide solutions that maximize their business potential.
To become a successful Zonal sales manager, you should be motivated and driven towards meeting sales goals. A high-performing Zonal Sales Manager should possess the ability to suggest innovative ways to reach sales targets. The employee will be responsible for expanding our customer base by project sales and dealer management.
• Zonal Sales Manager - EdTech
- Manage team of Business Development Executives across multiple regions & drive the expected sales of each region & report to the Central Management.
- Analyze the entire sales funnel of each region & set daily achievement & funnel movement metrics for the Business Development Executives & their teams.
- Directly responsible for the performance & growth of his assigned regions.
- Lead team of Business Development Executives & Associates across multiple regions to achieve the monthly revenue targets.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring the entire sales closing life cycle for your assigned regions.
- Defining effective sales funnel, monitoring the funnel movement, tracking sales closing, and post-sales relationship management fall under this category.
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and providing constant feedback on the quality of the leads to the respective team.
- Carrying weekly revenue and enrollment targets.
- Analyzing and sharing active feedback about the customer behavior, market demands, and competition to the marketing team.
- Handle escalations and improve customer experience.
- Make propositions, give suggestions, and designate sales targets and job obligations to each team member.
- Give prompt responses on crucial issues and suggest solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a relevant field.
- Well-versed in the industry
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Sales or related field).
- Proven experience in sales management.
- Proficient in basic accounting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work under stress and resolve conflict.
- Sound organizational skills.
- The ability to motivate staff and lead a team
Location- Delhi, Jaipur, Meerut, Kolkata, Chandigarh
Salary - Upto 6.90 LPA
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
+91 9839 315 195
If you are someone who is enthusiastic about making a difference in the education space, we invite you to explore the exciting career opportunities at Pentagon Tech Fusion Services Pvt Ltd. Visit our website to know more about us www.pentagontech.in